The topic of data protection is very important to MMC. We process personal data exclusively in compliance with legal requirements and in accordance with appropriate technical and organizational data security measures.
1.1 Objective and responsibility
(2) The website represents all legal entities of MMC.
(3) Our data protection officer can be reached via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) The term “user” includes all customers and their employees as well as visitors to our website.
(5) The products and services of MMC are intended exclusively for companies. MMC’s websites, including its advertising and any business contact forms on MMC’s website, are not directed at children and adolescents (persons under 18 years of age). Persons under 18 years of age are not authorized to fill in and submit these contact forms to MMC. Except as stated below, does not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age. MMC will only request data from persons under 18 years of age if such persons apply for a job, an apprenticeship or a student internship at MMC in a MMC application portal which is set up separately for such persons. The requested data is used exclusively for the purpose of the application process. They will not be used for any other purpose and will be deleted after the application procedure has been completed in accordance with the requirements of data protection law.
1.2 Deletion of data
(1) The data that we store is erased as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which is was collected and provided that its erasure does not breach any statutory storage requirements. We review whether the data is still required every two years.
(2) If the user data is not erased because it is required for other legally permissible purposes, its processing is restricted. This means that the data is blocked and is not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data which must be retained for reasons relating to commercial or tax law.
1.3 Security measures
(1) We have in place state-of-the-art organizational and technical security measures to ensure compliance with relevant legal provisions and to protect personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
(2) Our security measures include, in particular, the encryption of data for transmission between the user’s browser and our server.
1.4 Transfer of data to third parties and third-party providers
(1) MMC transfers data to third parties exclusively in accordance with legal provisions. We only transfer user data to third parties if necessary (for example, for accounting purposes) or for other purposes necessary to meet our contractual obligations to users or legal requirements.
(2) Where we use sub-contractors to provide our services, we will take appropriate legal precautions and technical and organizational measures to protect personal data in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
1.5 External references and links
References or links (“links”) to the content provided by external providers must be distinguished from the content of MMC’s own website. By embedding a link to an external website (“hyperlinks”), MMC does not endorse same nor adopt such an external website or its content as its own. Should any infringement caused by the external website come to the attention of MMC, MMC will immediately delete the link. MMC neither assumes any responsibility for the availability of such external website nor for its content. You access and use such other websites, including the content, items, or services on those websites, solely at your own risk.